Thursday 27 May 2010

Creative Thirst Update


I have now been on the Creative Thirst Programme for three weeks and have covered lots of topics to do with setting up a business in the creative industries. It's all going well and I have even managed to travel home one night with no rain!.

I'm starting to know the A6 Like the back of my hand and especially The Glenshane Pass which is very picturesque where you can see the peat bogs that are still cut by hand in the traditional way. I'm just glad I'm doing it at this time of year and not in the dead of winter.

The programme does involve a lot of research and things and it's easy to lose a night looking at the web, but a lot of ideas are coming out of it too. The downside is I'm not getting as much making time at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment